CKV Series : Common Mode Interface Chokes for Data and Signal Lines
CKV -S Series : Current Compensated Double Chokes for Power Lines
- High attenuation over a wide frequency range
- Low interwinding and coupling capacitance
- Subscript -S denotes Sector Winding version suitable for Power Lines
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified Talema facility
- Flame retardant case per UL94V-0
- Other inductance values available upon request
- Fully RoHS & REACH Compliant
CKV Series rated 42Vac 50/60Hz, 80Vdc, available in 2×4.7mH, 2x10mH or 2x38mH inductance versions.
CKV-S Series rated 250Vac 50/60Hz, available in 2×4.7mH, 2×6.8mH, 2x10mH, 2x15mH or 2x30mH inductance versions.
Datasheet: CKV Series Double Chokes for Signal Lines and Power Lines