High frequency current sensors designed as a low cost method of controlling, monitoring or measuring AC currents.
The sensors serve as feedback elements between the output and pulse control circuitry providing accurate regulation of switch mode power supplies (SMPS).
- Fully encapsulated for optimal PC board mounting
- Several package styles
- Frequency range from 20 kHz to 200 kHz
- Primary current rating to 30 Amps
- Primary to secondary isolated to 2500 VAC
- Optimum performance over designated current and frequency range
- AC current control, monitoring, and measurement
- Isolated current feed-back signal in switch mode power supplies
- Motor current load/overload detection
- High resolution sonar current
- Isolated bi-directional current sensing with full wave bridge rectifier
Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified Talema facility
Fully RoHS & REACH Compliant
Datasheet AS Series High Frequency Current Sensors